AZ Awards 2013
Welcome to the AZ Awards, an international competition recognizing excellence in design.
AZURE Magazine’s AZ AWARDS is an international competition recognizing excellence in design. Entries are juried by a multidisciplinary panel of experts.
AZURE Magazine’s international awards program is open for submissions. Now in its third year, the AZ Awards is already regarded as an important distinction for emerging and established firms. Like the magazine itself, the awards are multi-disciplinary, recognizing the inter-connectedness of architecture, landscape, interiors and product design.
- Jan 02, 2013—Competition launched
- Feb 22, 2013—Deadline for entries
- Apr 2013—Finalists notified
- Apr 2013—People’s Choice voting
- Jun 2013—Awards ceremony event
- Jun 2013—2013 AZ Awards Annual
- Designers and design firms from all disciplines
- Architects, landscape architects and architectural firms
- Post-secondary students enrolled in design and architecture programs in 2012
- Clients and manufacturers
- Projects must be completed by December 31, 2012
- Products must be prototyped or in production
- Concepts must have been developed or presented for the first time in 2012
- Furniture systems
- Interior products
- Residential buildings
- Commercial and institutional buildings
- Temporary and demonstration spaces
- Residential interiors
- Commercial and institutional interiors
- $150 per entry
- $30 for A+ student award submissions
- Is the design contemporary, visually and intellectually stimulating, forward looking, socially relevant and technically innovative?
- Does the design have a beneficial social and ecological impact? i.e., is the design sustainable, socially responsible, environmentally friendly, possess a long life span, contain recycled materials/can be recycled?
- Does the design have the ability to uplift spirits, generate curiosity or simply delight?
$5000 cash prize awarded for the best design product, architectural structure, interior space or concept developed by a student enrolled in a design or architecture program in 2012. Sponsored by TD Bank Group.
Download Submission Guidelines
For more information click here