Hello strangers, care to join??
Please Login or register to see your Points
Art Omi 2013 International Artists Residency
Omi International Arts Center is preparing for its 2013 International Artists
Residency program and will start accepting applications in November.
Application is open to visual artists from all over the world who have been professionally
active for at least the past 3 years. We don’t accept applications from currently enrolled
students: applicants please show that you are out of school at the time of the application
in order to be eligible. Please note: having studied art is NOT a requirement: we accept
applications from self-taught professional artists.
Deadline:November 30, 2012 11:59 PM EST
Please read Application Procedure
- Francis Greenburger Fellowship on Mitigating Religious and Ethnic Conflict: Fellowship
onlyfor an artist whose work relates to managing and/or mitigating religious and ethnic
conflict. Work made at Omi must be in direct relation to this area.
- The Antrev Sponsorship for the Arts: Sponsorship for an artist living and working in Montreal, Canada.
- Prana Studios Award: Sponsorship for an artist living and working in India.
- The Milton and Sally Avery Arts Foundation: Fellowship for a painter living and working in the United States.
- Charlotte Street Foundation: Fellowship for an artist living and working in Kansas City.
When filing your online application form, you will be asked for a 100-word maximum statement about your work.
For full information click here