The Ultimate Delivery Vehicle Project
Design the Ultimate Delivery Vehicle (UDV) for Domino’s Pizza that will revolutionize pizza delivery forever in the United States.
This purpose built vehicle should enable delivery drivers to do their job with greater ease and efficiency, be a vehicle they are excited to drive, transport Domino’s menu items in a manner that maintains their temperature and appearance, inspire Domino’s franchise owners to purchase the vehicle, and prove to customers that Domino’s is absolutely fanatical about making perfect deliveries every time.
This is the first phase of a five phase competition that will cover the development process of the Ultimate Delivery Vehicle for the United States.
- Phase 1: Industrial Design Conceptual Sketch and Rendering Competition
- Phase 2: Packaging and Vehicle Layout Competition
- Phase 3: Interior Design Sketch and Rendering Competition
- Phase 4: Surface Modeling Competition
- Phase 5: Photo-realistic Rendering and Animation Competition
- Exterior Requirements
- Interior Requirements
- Deliverables read more
- Submission Open—-August 13, 2012
- Submission Ends—–September 23, 2012 23:59h EDT (-4 UTC)
- Voting Ends———–October 1, 2012 23:59h EDT (-4 UTC)
- Winner Announced–October 10, 2012
- 1st Prize: $10,000 and the intention of building a prototype
- 2nd Prize: $5,000
- 3rd Prize: $1,500
- 4th thru 10th Prizes: $500
Read full information