New York cityvision competition
New York CityVision is the fourth international ideas competition launched by CityVision. The competition wants you to imagine New York in its future if the manipulation of the urban context and its architectural objects, joined with its inhabitants, will be influenced by SPACE and TIME
NEW YORK CITYIVISION competition: Nature and purpose of the competition
In the formulation of your project proposal, you can follow one of these two themes, or combine them:
- From past to future
- From future to past
To download the complete competition brief, please click here
The competition is open to architects, engineers, designers, students and creatives world-wide. Individual or group entries are permitted. The indication of a group leader is required.
- Feb 17th 2012 – Announcement of the competition
- Apr 9th 2012 – Early registration deadline
- May 21st 2012 – Question submission deadline
- Jun 4th 2012 – Late registration deadline
- Jun 11th 2012 – Submission deadline
- Jun/Jul 2012 – Announcement of results
- Sep 2012 – Winning ceremony and project exhibition
- The official competition language is English.
- CityVision will also provide a competition brief in Italian but the final proposal must be submitted only in English.
- Early registration fee : 50€
- Late registration fee : 70€
Register at www.cityvision-competition.com/newyork/registration
- 1st place € 2.000
- 2nd place € 1.000
- Farm special prize € 1.000
- 6 Honorable Mentions.
The prizes for the winners will be paid via Paypal.
- Joshua Prince-Ramus
- Eva Franch I Gilabert
- Roland Snooks
- Shohei Shigematsu
- Alessandro Orsini
- Mitchell Joachim
For more information go to :cityvision-competition.com/newyork.