Joining Green Spirit with Matter
During March 2013, NGO ECOWEEK will hold a four (4) week exhibition titled Joining Green Spirit with Matter, at the ZEZEZE Architecture Gallery at the Tel Aviv port.
The competition’s goal is to present the gallery’s space in a manner allowing the co-existence of several functions during the exhibition while creating an interesting, accessible and informative experience to the visitors. The participants in the competition must present a design proposal to the exhibition which will take place at the ZEZEZE architecture gallery, located at Hangar 21 of the Tel Aviv port.
The exhibition Joining Green Spirit with Matter, which will be on show at the ZEZEZE Architecture Gallery, will include several components using the gallery space during the exhibition:
- An exhibition of projects
- Work groups
- New projects exhibition
The design must address the following principles:
- Combining functions
- Content change
- Design flexibility
- Physical and spatial experience
- Use and re-use of materials
- Exhibition budget
- Nov 20, 2012—Competition Announcement/Registration Opens
- Dec 16, 2012—Registration Closes/Deadline for Submission of Questions
- Jan 13, 2013—Deadline for Submission of Proposals
- Jan 24, 2013—Announcement of Winners
- February2013—Exhibition preparation and installation
- Mar 02, 2013—Exhibition Opening/Awards Ceremony
Submission of proposals
- Proposals will be submitted in digital form only.
- Submissions may include a PDF file with no more than six (6) A2 pages, including one (1) text page detailing the submission proposals, and up to five (5) pages presenting the proposed exhibition.
- Submissions will be accepted in English only.
- The submitted file name will be the participants’ registration number.
- The files can be submitted via a large file mailing service such as Yousendit, dropbox, wetransfer etc. and submitted to email@example.com.
- Marta Pozo Gil
- Ulf Meyer
- Udi Cassif
- Elias Messinas
- Noga Lesser
- 1st prize:3,000 shekels (600 euro).
- 3 honorable mentions: 3 free annual print subscription plus 1 free annual digital subscription to DETAIL magazine
For more information click here