It’s LIQUID International Contest | Second Edition 2012
It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is proud to present “It’s LIQUID International Contest – Second Edition 2012”.
It’s LIQUID International Contest promotes contemporary art, photography, architecture and design all over the world. Artists have the chance to win €50,000 in prizes, chosen both by public vote and professional jurors. And, among others, there are the chances to win a Solo Exhibition in Venice and a Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, leader cities for contemporary art.
The contest is open to artists, architects and designers from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality. Solo artists, architects and designers can participate to the contest as well as groups.
- Jan 23, 2013—Submission Deadline
- Feb 28, 2013—Winners Release
The contest will have ten main categories:
- sculpture and installation
- computer graphics
- performing art
- product design
- fashion design
- The entry fee is euro 50,00 and allows the inclusion of maximum 3 artworks even if they belong to two different categories.
- Each artist is free to participate with a maximum number of 20 artworks which belong to the same or different categories.
- The entry fee for every added artwork is euro 20,00.
- Luca Curci
- Reedah El-Saie
- Laurence Gartel
- Macu Moran
The following prizes will be awarded to the winners selected by the public and the jury:
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Venice, held in one of our exclusive locations located a few meters from the Ponte di Rialto on the Canal Grande with more than 1.000 mq of exhibition area, and one located between San Marco square and the Arsenale, one of the main exhibition spaces of the Biennale of Venice
- 1 Solo Exhibition in Istanbul, held in one of our exclusive venues in the centre of the City, in the Beyoğlu district nearby Taksim square
Download competition rules
For more information click here