Guerrilla Green Sustainable Showdown Competition
This is a national competition for all US students. The competition is directly giving you CA$H to improve your school!
Guerrilla Green can be broken down into a 3 step process
- Make a team of 1-4 students
- Think of a way to green your school
- Submit your idea,rule your region
- Feb 01—Submission Deadline
- Feb 15—Round 1 winners announced
- Mar 29—Round 2 closes
- Apr 08—Round 2 winners announced
- Apr 29—Round 3 closes
- May 10—Final winner announced
Any U.S. middle or high school student from 13 to 19 years old.
- Ayana Johnson
- Maiara Walsh
- Erin Schrode
- Jordan Howard
- Yes Duffy
- Slater Jewell-Kemker
- Cameron Sinclair
- Round 1 = $1,000 Come up with an idea to green your school.
- Round 2 = $2,000 Implement your project. Bring your vision to life.
- Round 3 = $10,000 Scale your idea. Tell us how your project could benefit a larger community.
For more information click here