Hello strangers, care to join??
Please Login or register to see your Points
Global Awards for Excellence
For the first time in 2012, the ULI Global Awards for Excellence honor development projects from across the globe in a single competition, rather than separate winners by region. The international competition is overseen by a jury composed of ULI members from around the world who are recognized leaders in their fields.
A guiding principle of the Urban Land Institute is that the achievement of excellence in land use practice should be recognized and rewarded. Since 1979, ULI has honored outstanding development projects in both the private and public sectors with the ULI Global Awards for Excellence program, which today is widely recognized as the development community’s most prestigious awards program. ULI Awards for Excellence recognize the full development process of a project, not just its architecture or design—although these elements play an important role in the overall project. Each award is presented to the development project, with the developer accepting on behalf of the project.
- February, 2013—Submission period opens
- March 15, 2013—Submissions deadline
- The project must be in stabilized operation and must be financially viable.
- The project must be complete; however, this does not require that the project be newly constructed.
- The project must achieve a high standard of excellence in all areas—design, planning, construction, economics, and management.
- The project must demonstrate relevance to the contemporary and future needs of the community in which it is located.
- The project must provide lessons, strategies, and techniques that can be used or adapted in other communities.
- Programs and processes—such as growth management strategies and publicly guided development programs—are eligible if they have been fully implemented.
- The Awards program is open to all—not just ULI members.
- Randall K. Rowe
- Glenn Aaronson
- Michael S. Balaban
- William Bonstra, FAIA
- David Dixon, FAIA
- Kenneth H. Hughes
- Mark Johnson
- Christopher W. Kurz
- David Malmuth
- Jeff Mayer
- Raj Menda
- John B. Slidell
Winners will be contacted immediately after the meeting to arrange travel to the awards announcement
For more information click here