Hello strangers, care to join??
Please Login or register to see your Points
Faces of Brewing 2012: Brewing and My Community
The second edition of the Faces of Brewing photography competition has recently opened for entries. Images that feature individuals related to the brewing sector in the local community, such as pub owners, brewers, bar staff, consumers and even suppliers can be submitted to the competition.
The competition aims to shine a light on the people in the brewing sector and the surrounding local community, highlighting the role that brewing plays in Europe today. It is open to residents of the 27 Member States of the European Union plus Croatia, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey aged 21 years or over by the time the competition closes.
Submission Deadline:midnight on 7 October 2012
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the 27 Member States of the European Union plus Croatia,Norway, Switzerland and Turkey aged 21 years or over by the time the competition closes.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of anentry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries should be submitted via the form provided on the Faces of Brewing website. Image files must be 1MB and 3MB. We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and he/she must be the sole copyright owner of the image.Read more
- Alberto da Ponte
- Adam Berry
- Charlotte Rea
- Steve Leroy
- Marianne Thyssen
- 1st prize €1000
- 2nd prize €500
- 3rd prize €250
For full information please click here