Call for Entries: Range
Young architects and designers are invited to submit work to the annual Architectural League Prize Competition.
Call for entries
- The Architectural League Prize is an annual competition, lecture series, and exhibition organized by the Architectural League and its Young Architects + Designers Committee.
- Projects of all types, either theoretical or real, and executed in any medium, are welcome.
- The jury will select work for presentation in lectures, digital media, and an exhibition in June 2013.
Your work is great, now what? You have a lot of skills, so what?
Young architects and designers are diversifying their skills at a remarkable pace that matches and sometimes exceeds the expansion of project types, pragmatic as well as speculative.
A young studio often stands out for its design approach more than its realized work. Instead of defining your stance through an agenda or thesis, the competition would like you to define it through your range.
The competition is only open to current, full-time residents, who need not be citizens, of the United States, Canada, and Mexico.Read more
- February 19, 2013—Competition Deadline
- February 19, 2013—Registration Deadline
- Teresita Fernandez
- Thom Mayne
- Annabelle Selldorf
- Charles Waldheim
- Meejin Yoon and more
- Winners will receive a cash prize of $1,000.
- A catalogue of winning work will be published by the Architectural League and Princeton Architectural Press
For more information click here