BuildingSatire International Section Competition
This is an international design competition for students from December 16th to January 20th. The winner will be awarded a two-week externship at LUXIGON Aloha Jacta Est in Los Angeles.
Entrants will choose from the following categories and create a sectional representation of their architectural interpretation of the space:
- Section through a well-lit cemetery
- Section through the New York sewer system
- Section through the mind of your professor
- Section through the seven rings of studio hell (Rings TBD by entrant)
- Dec 16,2012—Competition open
- Jan 17,2013—Registration Deadline
- Jan 20,2013—Submission Deadline
- Entry is free. To enter, email competitions[at]buildingsatire.com with your “.edu” email address, full name, and the category you wish to enter in by January 17th 2013.
- You will be given an entry number that must be placed on your submittal in a 1″x1″ box in the lower right corner. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive entrant number.
- Entries with entrant names or without entry numbers will be disqualified.
- You may use any media to construct your sections including but not limited to drawing, painting, physical/digital models, photographs, existing drawings and projects, etc.
- Submissions must be displayed in a 24″ x 36″ (orientation up to entrant) pdf no larger than 5mb in size.
- Each entry requires a maximum of 500 words explaining your perceptual intent.
- Submissions must be emailed no later than January 20th
- Juanito Olivarria
- Karen Lange
- Thomas Fowler IV
- Kyle J. Miller
- Carolina Dayer
- Graham Gordon
- Ilias Papageorgiou
- Only the first place entry will be awarded a two-week externship at LUXIGON.
- BuildingSatire will not cover any travel expenses and the externship will be unpaid.
For more information click here