Arnold W. Brunner Grant
The Arnold W. Brunner Grant was established by Emma B. Brunner, the wife of architect Arnold William Brunner in the early 1950’s.
Arnold W. Brunner Grant – Advanced study in any area of architectural investigation which will effectively contribute to the knowledge, teaching or practice of the art and science of architecture.
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen engaged in the profession of architecture or a related field and have received their first professional degree at least five years prior to the date of application.
- February 01,2013—Submission Deadline
- February 01,2013—Registration Deadline
- A complete application includes the Application Form, three letters of recommendation.
- The application form and recommendation letters must be submitted both electronically (PDF) and in hard copy.
- In addition to mailing a hard copy submission, the application form and recommendation letters must be emailed as PDF documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PDF documents may not exceed 5 MB.
- Single award of up to $15,000
For more information click here