Hello strangers, care to join??
Please Login or register to see your Points
Arnold W. Brunner Grant
The Arnold W. Brunner Grant was established by Emma B. Brunner, the wife of architect Arnold William Brunner in the early 1950’s.
Arnold W. Brunner Grant – Advanced study in any area of architectural investigation which will effectively contribute to the knowledge, teaching or practice of the art and science of architecture.
Applicants must be a U.S. citizen engaged in the profession of architecture or a related field and have received their first professional degree at least five years prior to the date of application.
- February 01,2013—Submission Deadline
- February 01,2013—Registration Deadline
- A complete application includes the Application Form, three letters of recommendation.
- The application form and recommendation letters must be submitted both electronically (PDF) and in hard copy.
- In addition to mailing a hard copy submission, the application form and recommendation letters must be emailed as PDF documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PDF documents may not exceed 5 MB.
- Single award of up to $15,000
For more information click here