Architectural photography competition – Space in Transition
It is a single stage competition. The competition is looking to receive photos which surprise, enlighten and inspire, as well as present your intention and idea. The quality of the entries will be judged according to the depth of narrative and visual presentation.
Can you recall having to wait for someone or something and visualise a memory of the place where it happened? We invite you to think of different kinds of places and reasons for waiting, and through the means of photography, present how you experience it. Are we conscious of it at all times? Do you stop to wait? How does it change your sense of time? Maybe it’s the place around you that is waiting or is it just a by-product of our daily life?
- Every participant is entitled to upload one photograph per registration.
- The photo has to be uploaded as a .jpg file and cannot be bigger than 5mb in size.
- The document has to measure at least 2000×2000 pixels with a maximum of 5000×5000 pixels. The format (ratio height to width) can be chosen freely.
- The document has to be named with the registration number only. (For example, “20134.jpg.”)
- Competition officially announced – May 1, 2012
- Start of competition and registration – May 10, 2012
- Closing date for submissions – July 28, 2012
- Jury evaluation – July 28, 2012 to August 10, 2012
- Announcement of winners and publication at hdcompetitions.com – August 10, 2012
- Christian Richters
- Helen Binet
- Sylvain Lagarde
Registration: US$ 25
For full information go to:http://hdcompetitions.com/transition-7