Hello strangers, care to join??
Please Login or register to see your Points
SGF – Youth Area at the Border
“Spazio Giovani alla Frontiera” is an international call for ideas for the renovation and redevelopment of a former civil hospital, and the recovery of an adjacent existing park.The competition foresees the development of an area currently owned by the Company for Health Services.
Competition entrants will provide directions for the future development of the site and propose operant solutions, and will take into account the following parameters:
- Integration of site and existing structures into local context of city
- Use of innovative and sustainable materials and technologies
- Preparation of a project to be implemented in stages with a viable economic sustainablity
- Sept 15, 2010—Deadline for questions
- Sept 29, 2010—Answers to questions posted on website
- Nov 26, 2010—Registration and submission deadline
Competitors must present their design ideas and submit their proposals by presenting the following designs set by number and size to be written in Italian, Slovenian or English. Competitors must present their project ideas and formulate their proposals using the decimal metric system:
N. 03 UNI A0 format tables containing the following information:
- General plan of the project area on an appropriate scale to illustrate the project proposal;
- Charts and diagrams related to the area of study (scale free);
- Plan with distribution arrangements, sections and prospects at appropriate scale and in sufficient number to illustrate the project proposal;
- Renderings, photo design insert or alternative perspective drawings, documents to fully explain the proposed project (scale free).
Technical and illustrative report of the project formulated in no more than 15 fronts UNI A3 format, including the cover, comprising:
- Explanation of design choices, even accompanied by pictures;
- Summary calculation of expenditure by an estimate of costs in principle with reference to the affordability of the overall project and individual interventions;
- Reductions in A3 format of the A0 tables UNI.
- Abstract in English of up to 3500 characters.
Jury:To be determined
- 1st Place—Euros 15,000
- 2nd Place—Euros 8,000
- 3rd Place—Euros 6,000
- 3 Honorable Mentions—Euros 2,000 each
Admission fee: 50 Eur
For more information click here