Hello strangers, care to join??
Please Login or register to see your Points
AIA New Hampshire Young Architects Competition
The annual AIA New Hampshire Young Architects’ Competition is an opportunity to strengthen design skills, gain recognition and assist a community with their design challenges.
The design competition centered around designing a two phased Architecture/ Engineering Bulding situated on the Concord’s NHTI campus. The first phase of the project was to encompass the existing programs of the Institute to design a building approximately 26,000 sf in size and the second phase was to conceptually laid out a plan that looked towards future at possible expansion of the school and AET program.
This competition is open to all architectural interns and architects within five years of registration living or working in New England.
- September 01, 2010—Registration opens
- November 15, 2010—Registration and Submissions deadline
- December 2010—Jury deliberation
- January 21, 2011—AIANH Awards Banquet at the NH Institute of Art in Manchester, NH
- Submissions must be mounted on one vertically oriented 24”x 36” (3/16”) foam core board.
- No models or projections from the boards are permitted, although model photographs or drawings may be mounted on boards.
- The jury has no preference for electronic representations or hand drawings and any media, drafting technique, letter type and size, type of paper, etc is also permitted.
- AIANH reserves the right to use the drawings for publication.
Jury:To be determined
- 1st Prize—$1,000
- 2nd Prize—$750
- 3rd Prize—$500
For more information click here